When we deal with numbers and want them to represent themselves as currency values. We look forward to putting currency symbols in front of every value to represent them as a currency.
But doing it one by one for each value can really be a hectic task and therefore, to make our work easy, we can sure explore some google sheet features. So let’s begin!
Adding Rupee Sign in Google Sheets
- Through Format as Currency
- Select the cells that you want to add sign to.
- Now from the toolbar, click on the Format as Currency option(rupee sign).
- And that’s it, your rupee signs are here.
- Select the cells that you want to add rupee sign to.
- From the menu bar, click on the Format option.
- from the pop-up menu, select Numbers and then click on the Currency option.
- Through Accounting Format
- Select the cells that contain target values.
- From the menu bar, click on Format and then select Number from drop-down menu.
- from the next pop-up menu select the Accounting option and see the results.
Removing Rupee sign in Google Sheets
the way we added them, in the similar way they can be removed too. for the same, follow these –
- Select the cells from where you want to remove Rupee sign.
- From the menu bar click on Format option.
- Select Number option from the drop-down menu and again a select number from here.